What is Harmony Pigment Reduction?
Harmony Pigment Reduction can treat the following:
– Age spots
– Sun exposure
Why Choose Harmony Pigment Reduction?
Harmony Pigment Reduction is a non-invasive treatment that works by essentially exposing the pigmentation to short pulses of light. These shatter the melanin in the pigment and it’s absorbed back into the body. What you’re effectively doing is forcing your body to do its job by pinpointing the areas you need it to focus on and absorbing that pesky melanin.
Pigment Reduction treatments are quick and simple. They don’t feel like you’d expect a procedure to feel and most patients report no discomfort at all during treatment. For others, there is a mild discomfort, but not enough to require any numbing agents.
Is Harmony Pigment Reduction for Me?
About the Treatment
Harmony Pigment Reduction isn’t your typical therapy – it doesn’t cause pain or require much equipment. Using the latest in laser technology, the pigmentation will be treated in a pain-free way that often takes no more than 30 minutes. Patients report flaking, scabbing, redness and swelling as potential after-effects, but these can be managed.
Approximately 30 minutes
Results within 5 to 14 days
No anaesthetic is required
3 treatments is recommended
Results can last for up to a year
Before and After
– It’s normal for the pigment to form a scab following treatment and is nothing to worry about
– Applying a cool pack to the treated area following the procedure can alleviate any discomfort
– Avoid exposure to the sun and wear SPF 50
– Try not to itch or scratch the treated area
– You can wear makeup unless there’s blistering, although this makeup should ideally be mineral-based
– Avoid heat treatments and hot baths for 24 hours following the treatment