Welcome to Dermacure Clinic London
We are a boutique skin and laser clinic located in the centre of London, just a 3 minute walk from the Baker Street tube station. The clinic is founded by Eleonora Androva, a highly qualified aesthetic practicioner and Level 5 Laser tutor to provide a bespoke, intensive portfolio of advanced aesthetic treatments. Using the world leading skincare products and most advanced laser technology in a professional and clean environment. All our aestheticians and medical doctors have years of industry experience, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands with a highly knowledgeable practicioners who are passionate about offering clients expert advice and discretion at all times.
Our mission is to bring quality aesthetic procedures to clients across London. Aiming to deliver quality treatments in a relaxed environment, that puts you at the centre of your preferred treatment.
OUR POPULAR TREATMENTS
NEWS / BLOG
Thinking of getting laser treatment for skin or hair? Think no further than this blog post where we'll list out just some of the reasons why coming to Dermacare Clinic is the first choice in getting Laser Treatment. 1. At Derma cure we have the latest in laser...
What method of removing hair is best; shaving, waxing or laser hair removal. Below is a quick guide to removing unwanted body hair for both men and women; One of the main ways to remove unwanted body hair is by shaving. A razor consists of a couple of...
I went for a consultation with Eleonora. She transmits a lot of security and promised to be very professional in her words. She promised that in 2 sessions the facial spider veins would be erased. she was the only person to get rid of them in just 2 sessions. I visited clinics in Spain and London, they asked me for an exaggerated number of sessions and they never got rid of them completely. she certainly achieved it. Continue with 1 session of Laser i-Pixel was incredible continued without disappointing my skin felt much smoother, cleanses, and very smoothed old scars.
I decided to continue with the laser hair removal in the neck, the wonderful result 90% less hair because I still have 2 sessions that insurance in those 2 will eliminate the remaining 10%. Now we decided to continue with Laser Clear Lift and Micropen Skin Needling. It continues to give me better and better results on the skin, Eleonora has been treating my skin for 7-8 months and I am delighted. Never before had people told me how perfect my skin is and it is the result of their professionalism, good aesthetic machinery and their hands.
I 100% recommend it and I hope that my experience will help new patients and a thousand thanks to her for her effort and professionalism. Thanks for helping me get the perfect skin I was looking for and make me regain my self-esteem in terms of my skin.Ruben Gutierrez Rubio