What is Harmony ClearLift?
Want to hear more? Book a FREE consultation at our London clinic.
Harmony ClearLift Laser Face Lift Treats:
Why Choose Harmony ClearLift?
Thanks to the innovative technology of the procedure, ClearLift is the first laser treatment that can be used for sensitive parts of your face such as the delicate area around your eyes. This makes it a brilliant option for those people eager to improve those difficult-to-treat areas.
Is Harmony ClearLift for Me?
Every individual’s needs are different and making a customised plan is a vital component of your ClearLift course of treatment. Your Dermacure professional will advise more and can book you in for a free consultation at the London Harmony ClearLift clinic.
About the Treatment
|Half Face & Neck||£160||£544||£768|
|Face & Decollete||£250||£850||£1,200|
Procedure approx 20 minutes
No anaesthetic required
Return to work immediately
Immediate and full recovery
Painless laser technology
No period of sensitivity
- Potential side-effects of treatment are limited to redness and swelling, heat rash and pigmentation darkening
- Recommended duration of treatment is 4-6 sessions
- Results continue for up to 6 months following treatment
- Results last for up to 24 months following treatment
Before and After
After Laser Face Lift Treatment
- Don’t exercise for 12 hours
- Don’t apply heat treatments to the face for 7 days
- Don’t exposure the face to prolonged UV light for 28 days
- Ensure you wear SPF and antioxidant protection post treatment
I came here for 2 skin resurfacing treatments and
and can say that both treatments really helped and gave me amazing results. Overall the service is brilliant, really friendly and lots of help and support is given during and after the treatment. I’ll definitely be coming back for more treatments!