What is Harmony Laser Acne Treatment?
Acne is one of those conditions that you rarely understand unless you suffer from it. Many sufferers highlight the impact that it has on their ability to go about their everyday lives and many report that they often feel as though they’re severely impeded by the condition. It can also be incredibly difficult to treat, prompting some sufferers to despair. Fortunately, Harmony Acne Treatment is a safe and effective way of treating acne and changing your life for the better. It uses intense light to target the areas specifically without damaging the rest of the skin. Find out more about how we can help by booking a free consultation at our centre in London.
Harmony – Acne Treatment can assist with…
Why Choose Harmony Acne Treatment?
Is Harmony Acne Treatment for Me?
About the Treatment
|Half Face + Neck||£250||£637|
Procedure lasts around 30 minutes
A full recovery is usually immediate
No anaesthetic is required
Sensitive for up to 48 hours
No downtime is generally needed
Some soreness or irritation after
Like all treatments, you’ll need to be careful how you care for your skin following the procedure. If you follow the advice of your therapist after the treatment, you’ll be assured of a full recovery. In addition, you should also consider the following after every session of your Harmony Acne Treatment in London:
– There may be redness and swelling immediately following the treatment
– Applying a cool pack to the treated area will help to alleviate any discomfort
– Aloe vera gel can be applied at home to soothe the treated area
– Wear SPF 50 to reduce the possibility of hyperpigmentation
– Avoid itching at the skin
– Avoid heat treatments and hot baths that may aggravate the skin
– You can use makeup after this treatment but it’s preferable that it has a mineral base
If you’re ready to say goodbye to acne and facial inflammation, get in touch with us today. We can advise whether Harmony Acne Treatment is the right option for you and ensure that you understand the procedure completely. Our patients extol the virtues of this treatment, and you could be a few weeks away from reaping the benefits yourself. Book your free consultation in London today.